iSportz Business Partner
Standards of Conduct
These iSportz Business Partner Standards of Conduct (“Standards”) state iSportz’ own commitments and its expectations of its business partners.
1. Integrity and Compliance with Laws Anti-Corruption. Business partners must not permit or engage in any unethical practices, corruption, extortion, or bribery – whether they are working with government officials or solely in the private sector. Business partners must not offer, give, or authorize any gift, loan, fee, reward, bribe, or other advantage to any customer, government official, government employee, or iSportz employee to improperly influence any action or decision. Business partners must follow applicable international anti-corruption laws, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), the UK Bribery Act, and the OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions. Business must comply, where applicable, with 31 U.S.C. 1352 (concerning payments to influence federal transactions) or the Procurement Integrity Act (Subsection 27(a) of the Federal Procurement Policy Act, (42 U.S.C. 423) as amended by Section 814 of Public Law (101-189) to obtain information or to secure business for itself or others.
2. Fair Competition. While iSportz competes vigorously in all of its business activities, it is committed to dealing fairly with customers and competitors. Business partners must never propose, discuss, exchange information regarding, or enter into an understanding or agreement, with any competitor concerning:
1. iSportz’ costs, prices, discounts, or other terms or conditions of sale;
2. iSportz’ profits or profit margins;
3. iSportz’ allocation of product, customers, markets, or territories;
4. iSportz’ limitations on production or supply;
5. Boycotts of iSportz’ business by customers or suppliers; or
6.Bids or the intent to bid on iSportz products or services.
3. Honest and Accurate Dealings. Business partners must not make any false representations in connection with any iSportz transaction including, but not limited to, oral misrepresentations of fact or the promotion or utilization of false documentation such as non-genuine customer purchase orders, fraudulent or forged contracts, forged letters of destruction, or any other false or inaccurate records.
4. Conflicts of Interest. Business partners must avoid activities that create or appear to create actual or potential conflicts of interest between their own interests and the interests of iSportz. iSportz business partners must not offer or provide gifts or excessive hospitality or entertainment to any iSportz employee or customer or their families to obtain or retain business or to influence a decision. iSportz employees and their family members may not hold any significant economic interest in any entity that does business with iSportz, and business partners are required to avoid such relationships with iSportz employees. Business partners may not engage in reselling to a government customer when the business partner has already provided
consulting services to the government customer advising on the procurement of services that iSportz provides. iSportz business partners must proactively raise actual or potential conflicts of interest with iSportz so that the situation can be evaluated and addressed appropriately.
5. Export Controls. U.S. and international trade laws control (a) where iSportz may send or receive its products and services, and (b) to whom iSportz may sell its products and services. Business partners must not engage in any transactions or dealings, directly or indirectly, with any individuals or entities that are (i) located or residing in any country or territory that is subject to comprehensive U.S. sanctions (including without limitation Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria or Crimea or the so called Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) or Luhansk People’s Republic (LNR) regions of Ukraine); or (ii) identified on any applicable restricted or sanctioned parties’ lists (together the “Prohibited Party Lists”). iSportz business partners must strictly comply with applicable international trade laws and regulations.
6. iSportz Intellectual Property. Business partners may only use iSportz’ intellectual property, such as trade secret information, copyrights, patents, and trademarks, in a manner permitted under their contract with iSportz. Trade Secret Information includes (but is not limited to) confidential or proprietary iSportz business and customer information, product roadmaps, pricing details, customer/target lists, and technical product specifications. Business partners must notify iSportz if they become aware of any unauthorized use of iSportz intellectual property. Business partners agree that this restriction is intended to continue indefinitely even after termination of relationship with iSportz.
7. Third-Party Intellectual Property and Confidential Information. iSportz business partners must not use or disclose any proprietary or confidential information of a third party for any unauthorized purpose. Business partners shall not share with iSportz any confidential or proprietary information that belongs to, originated from, or was provided by, a third party (including any iSportz competitor), unless such third party has consented in writing. Business partners must notify iSportz if they become aware of any violation of the standards described in this section.
8. Labor Standards. Business partners and their suppliers must only engage in labor practices that comply with applicable laws, including anti-human trafficking laws.
9. Freely Chosen Employment. Business partners and their suppliers must not use forced, bonded, or indentured labor or involuntary prison labor. Business partners must only utilize labor where the individuals performing such labor have freely chosen such employment – their workforce must not be a result of slavery or the trafficking of persons. Business partners and their suppliers should not transport, harbor, or recruit vulnerable persons by means of threat, force, coercion, abduction, or fraud.
10. Labor Conditions. Business partners must:
1. Not engage in child labor (the term “child” refers to any person under the minimum legal age for employment where the work is performed);
2. Pay applicable legal wages and enable employees to work hours that comply with local laws;
3. Comply with applicable safety and health laws, regulations, policies, and procedures and provide working conditions that meet local health and safety standards; and
4. Validate and review all relevant documentation prior to employment of a worker to ensure that all employees have the legal right to work in their local.
11. Diversity and Non-Discrimination. Business partners must not unlawfully discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or condition, or any other protected class under applicable laws.
12. Freedom from Harassment. Business partners must never allow unlawful harassment, bullying, or physical punishment in the workplace. This would include any conduct that may foster an offensive or hostile work environment, such as unwelcome or unsolicited sexual advances, threats of physical harm or violent behavior, or use of discriminatory slurs or inappropriate remarks or jokes.
13. Application of Standards. These Standards apply to all business partners, including our distributors, resellers, solution and consulting partners, alliances partners, suppliers, vendors, and service providers.
14. Raising Issues and Concerns. It is the intention of iSportz to terminate its relationship with any business partner who does not comply with these Standards or who, upon discovery of noncompliance, does not commit to a specific plan to achieve compliance. In addition, violations may be reported to the law enforcement authorities when appropriate. It is our expectation that our business partners will report any violation of laws, rules, regulations, or these Standards in connection with an iSportz transaction or engagement immediately to the iSportz Legal Department. We expect that our business partners will not retaliate against anyone who, in good faith, reports a violation or suspected violation or assists in an inquiry into such a report. The iSportz Legal Department can be reached directly by email at legal@iSportz.co