Responsibilities (What you’ll be expected to do):
|Responsibilities (What you’ll be expected to do):|
● You will be a full-stack Product Designer with deep expertise in web, desktop, and mobile user experience and Interfaces.
● You should be obsessed with breaking new ideas through rapid design iteration and tell a story.
● You will spend time with the team to design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users.
● Play a vital role in defining the user experience, interactions, and user interfaces through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design.
● Help us to determine the product strategy and vision.
● Work closely with design research to run proper user research and testing.
● You will own and run the design process. As a senior team member, we are counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
● You will collaborate with stakeholders, business experts to translate business goals into unique product experiences.
● You will ensure consistency across all our products integrations by defining the iSportZ product suite with industry-standard components and layouts. Work with developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
● Leading design projects across the entire product lifecycle and product launches
● Developing user-empathy through user research to root design decisions
● Setting and executing a vision for the user experience and crafting a space for others to collaborate
● Partner closely with engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
● Listening to users and collaborating with product managers to develop the right product strategy and solutions that delight our customers
● Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
● Creating user scenarios, user journey workflows, wireframes, UI designs, and interactive prototypes throughout the product development lifecycle
● 6-8 years of SAAS Product design experience
● Portfolio with a history of impactful projects that showcase your design process
● Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills
● A human-centric approach to designing products
● A bias for action and a tenacious focus on how your work impacts users and the business
● Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
● Fluency in commonly used design tools FIGMA, Invision, and related tools
● Experience leading / mentoring other designers
● Experience with helping set product strategy through methods like design sprints, quarterly or yearly planning, and team brainstorms
● Experience setting a vision for a product experience.
● Prototyping skills (using Invision, HTML, CSS, Framer, Principle, etc.)
● Conceptual understanding of popular front-end frameworks like Angular and React
● Mandatory Skills, expert level:
o UI | UX
o Product Design
o User Interactive
o HTML | Adobe
o Interaction | Interface