The Developer/Moodle Specialist is effectively responsible for the following duties:
• Install and configure Moodle in OICT’s Web hosting environment.
• Design, code, and implementation of custom features specific to Client’s test based systems, including but not limited to:
o Apply advanced permission controls for managing and controlling user access with organization units segregated from each other;
o Off-line delivery of quizzes that make use of SCORM as applicable;
o Evaluate and implement solutions for dual anonymous on-line grading quizzes;
o Implement automatic delivery of results to test takers;
• Design user interfaces, including presenting mockups and wireframes for approval before implementation;
• Support for aggregating data from external sources e.g. test participants details, as well as, disseminating data in structured formats to external systems and as structured data exports;
• Provide documentation, training, and support for Moodle-based testing solutions.
Experience in developing system integration (creating and consuming web services) with various applications
• Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL);
• Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile, Prince2;